Friday, June 24, 2011

BIT LATE! Revealed "Pottermore"!

This is the translation of the last post. To read it click here!

Finally, JK Rowling revealed yesterday what it will be Pottermore. (I have to admit that I had never heard of it, but whatever!). According to the author, Pottermore is an online platform where we can read the Harry Potter books, containing information stored for years. It will be a place where fans from all over the world can join and interact, and even with the author herself, which will reveal hidden parts of the story.


Here's the announcement:


Pottermore will be open in October, but a million lucky fans will enter a bit earlier.


About a year or two ago I was a HUGE fan of Harry Potter, but then I lost the "taste". Still, I can't wait to see how it goes. (Maybe one of these days I watch the latest movies, and I would LOVE to read the books :D)